- Recipe Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 05 mins
- Cook Time: 05 mins
- Total Cook Time: 10 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
Ingredients of Thai Lassi
- 50 Ml Vodka
- 20 Ml Cream
- A pinch of Kafir lime leaves powder
- 15 Ml Coconut syrup
How to Make Thai Lassi
- 1.Take 20 ml fresh cream in cocktail shaker.
- 2.Add 15 ml Coconut syrup.
- 3.Add a pinch of kafir lime powder followed by 50 ml vodka.
- 4.Now add ice cubes to the cocktail shaker till the top and shake well.
- 5.Fill one pilsner glass with more ice cubes.
- 6.Strain and pour the mixture over the ice in glass.
- 7.For garnish, make a lemon peel (in twisted shape), rim the glass and put the peel on top of the drink and serve.