- Filing Dates: EB-2=06/01/2009, EB-3=04/01/2010
- Final Action Dates: EB-2=04/12/2009, EB-3=06/22/2009
- Filing Dates: EB-2=07/01/2016, EB-3=01/01/2016, EB-3 Unskilled=06/01/2008
- Final Action Dates: EB-2=04/01/2016, EB-3=08/01/2015, EB-3 Unskilled=08/22/2007
- Filing Dates: EB-2=C, EB-3=C, EB-3 Unskilled=C
- Final Action Dates: EB-2=C, EB-3=C, EB-3 Unskilled=C
- Final Action Date movement in many Family-sponsored and Employment-based preference categories continues to be greater than might ordinarily be expected, and this is anticipated to continue for at least the next few months. Once large numbers of applicants begin to have their cases brought to final action, final action date movements will necessarily slow or stop. Moreover, in some categories, final action date retrogression is a possibility if demand levels are excessive. Therefore, readers should be aware that the recent rates of final action date advances will not continue indefinitely, but it is not possible to say at
present when they will end.