Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Serves: 4 Cuisine: north Indian
- Milk 1 1/2 cups
- Sugar 5 tbsps
- Falooda seeds 1 tbsp (sabja/basil seeds) soak in 1/2 cup water for 20 mins
- Falooda sev 1 cup
- Mango puree 1 1/2 cups
- Mango ice cream 4 scoops
- Chopped mango cubes 1 cup
- Pistachios 8, sliced
- Almonds 6, sliced
- Cherries 4, for garnish
Method for making Mango falooda recipe
- Bring the milk to a boil and simmer till it reduces to 1 cup. Turn off heat, add 2 tbsps sugar and mix well. Bring to room temperature and chill until use.
- Soak falooda seeds in water for 15 to 20 mins and allow to bloom. Set aside.
- Blend mango puree with 3 tbsps of sugar and refrigerate until use.
- Make falooda sev by following the link provided above. Place the prepared sev in cold water and refrigerate until use.
- Chill the serving falooda glasses in the fridge for at least half an hour.
- To assemble falooda: Take the chilled serving glass and add few mango cubes in the bottom of the glass followed by 2 tbsps of bloomed falooda seeds.